Wednesday 17 June 2015

Wednesday Wish List

Here are a few of the things that I've added to my ever-growing wish list this week...

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I'm loving these six polka dot, gingham, and deer print swing dresses from Lindy Bop. They're all perfect dresses for Summer, with the exception of the black polka dot Xandra frock which would really be perfect all year round. It's my favourite of the six, and a serious contender for my 30th birthday dress.

1 // 2

These scoop-neck Jasmine dresses from Lady Vintage are both so pretty.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Accessorize have so many adorable bags at the moment. I thought I'd seen everything when it came to novelty bags, but no, now there's even a box of washing powder! Weird, but strangely cute. I love the owl and the fox, too, and the London Life weekend bag is gorgeous. (FYI, Accessorize's weekend bags are the perfect size for hand luggage on most airlines!)


1 // 2

These two ASOS clutch bags are so cute. I NEED the Rocket Lolly one in my life!


1 // 2 // 3

I love these Lyra and Ursula dresses from the Lady Voluptuous range at Lady Vintage. It's not often I say this about a plain-coloured piece of clothing, but they're absolutely stunning. I love the styles, and the colours used are just dreamy. The best part? They cater for UK sizes 16 to 30/32!

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7

And I'd love to add all these pretty clothes to my Summer wardrobe. Simply Be, Lovedrobe and AX Paris have so many beautiful dresses and tops at the moment; I could fill my wardrobe with their clothes alone. New Look also have some cute clothes right now, including the cute embroidered play suit which would be great for keeping cool and looking stylish in the Summer heat. I'd only wear it around the house, but if you have the confidence, it would be perfect for wearing to the beach, and to festivals.

What's on your wish list this week?

If you'd like to see more of the clothes and accessories that catch my eye each week, check out my style boards on Pinterest. I pin to most of them every day.

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Washing powder bag is hilarious!! It'll be a cereal bag next, I bet!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely the weirdest design yet! I've seen a lot of Kellogg's accessories and homeware popping up, so I wouldn't be surprised!

      Delete
  2. Love the black and white grid style dresses xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such tempting frocks! the Jasmine dresses and the halter necks are gorgeous, I would definitely re-work the straps though! big boobs and halter necks = ow hehe! x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! I don't usually get on that well with halter necks, either, but mostly because of my broad shoulders. I don't have ample boobage to worry about! xx

      Delete
  4. I love the owl bag from Accessorise! I also love the Lovedrobe crochet dresses. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig