Sunday 22 March 2015

Sunday Favourites #126

I think it's time for another batch of my Sunday Favourites... Enjoy!


This is so true... tho', I still feel like I'm the only person on the planet with no clue what's she's doing.


I don't mind feeling clueless when there are tattoos this pretty in the world!


I love Kailey's hair in her Jean Shrimpton inspired self-portraits


This turtle tattoo is so cute! I want one!




These mini ring-box dioramas are amazing! Just look at all that detail!


[Source]

I didn't know this was possible, but these are photos of nearly-frozen waves, taken in Nantucket this Winter! Amazing.




A coyote playing with a dog toy in the snow!


[Source]

This series of photographs shows people revealing their biggest insecurities on their skin for all to see. So simple, but so powerful at the same time.


Kaylah's collection of oddities is so fascinating.


Somebody get me these puppies! I want need them!

[Source]

This GIF.



This time-lapse video showing an incredibly realistic drawing of Robin Williams coming together is amazing. How is it possible for a drawing to be that realistic?! The artist is incredibly gifted. The finished piece is so beautiful.

Louise's Lovely Links

♥ I enjoyed taking a peek at Midge's teenage bedroom.


♥ Becky's 15 blogger problems made me laugh because they are so relatable!


♥ Vicky wrote a brilliant piece on the right to love.

♥ Callie's trip to Koh Lipe in South East Asia looks and sounds like my idea of paradise.

♥ 27 ways you and your best friend are Romy and Michele. Nah, more like 27 brilliant Romy and Michele quotes and pictures you'll want to pin!

♥ This random act of kindness made me smile.

Want to see more images like these? Find me on Pinterest and Tumblr here.

Thanks for reading!

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. That first post is so so apt for me. Amazing post as always xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Took me a long time to realise it. Thanks lovely! xx

      Delete
  2. Those dioramas are amazing! Thanks for sharing my link too Louise. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're fab, aren't they?! You're very welcome. xx

      Delete
  3. That sugar glider gif is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the flying squirrel gif! It makes me chuckle every time cx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why I find it so funny, but it made me laugh a lot, too. xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig