Sunday 11 January 2015

Sunday Favourites #116

So, who's ready for this week's Sunday favourites?


This water colour peacock tattoo is gorgeous.


I love all of these pretty hair dos from Dolce and Gabbana.


I want this beautiful angora bunny! It's so fluffy!!


These sphinx kittens are adorable. They look like fingerprints with legs.


Sasha Unisex has designed a penguin tattoo!


I'm in love with plus size model Katana Fatale's blue hair, and also with all of her photos from her Scorch Magazine shoot. (Click on the source to see them!)


This manicure is adorable.


Amen to that!



These galaxy bats are amazing!


Kaylah's rainbow beach trash posts just keep on getting better!


This photo makes me smile.



This pastel living room is so pretty.


This!


Sorry this one's a little blurry, but I had to include it. The numbers are shocking- not just the percentage of women who are raped, but how few rapists are punished for their crimes. We're so quick to kill wild animals when we invade their worlds, but we don't realise the real animals are right under our noses. And worse still, we let so many of them get away with it.

[Source: Facebook]

This is so me!


What is verbal abuse left the same scars as physical abuse? Would it be taken more seriously? These photos (and more at the source) sure caught my attention; they're extremely provoking. I already believe that verbal abuse can be more damaging than physical abuse, but these images still made me stop and think.


This photo of a lightning storm within a volcanic eruption is incredible. And terrifying.


This is beautiful.

[Source]

I'm in love with this skirt! Sorry the photo isn't as large as the others; it was too grainy beyond this size, but I had to include it anyway.

Louise's Lovely Links


♥ Ever thought of going for afternoon tea in London? Check out these 15 places for afternoon tea that "you must visit before you die". I've always wanted to go to The Ritz for high tea, but now I think Claridges might be the place to go...

♥ 21 oddly satisfying Disney moments

♥ I love these illustrations showing how British interior design has changed over the decades.

and, finally,

♥ This post showing the transformation of a mange-ridden and emaciated stray dog after it was rescued and nursed back to health is both heart-breaking and heart-warming.

Thanks for reading!

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. As always, great post. Thanks for introducing me to Kaylah previously, I've truly been enjoying her posts. Those statistics are worrying.
    The Dolce and Gabbana hair is super. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingerprints with legs! The most apt description of Sphinx cats ever! I love it. :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sphinx cats! I REALLY want one, but Rich is less keen! Also love that wee bunny, what a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sasha unisex tattoos are so pretty, I love her style xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post. My favourite pictures are the pretty adorable room, and also the hairstyles. I love the purple hair, really want that myself.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig