Friday 30 January 2015

Instagram Round Up

Hey guys,

I'm sorry I haven't posted much this week. I got my laptop back last week and now have a working keyboard again... but the battery annoyingly still needs replacing. It's completely drained and doesn't last a second unplugged, so it's being temperamental. Annoyingly, I learned the battery isn't covered under my insurance plan (I've been paying a tenner a month for five years and they can't replace a battery? Seriously?!), so I've ordered a cheap one from Amazon and I'm hoping it'll get here soon so I can get back to blogging properly again. I also need some decent sunlight so I can take photos for all the posts I have planned, but now I'm just being greedy!

For today, I thought I'd do something a little different and do an Instagram round-up post. I know most bloggers do these posts regularly, but I haven't actually done one in about two years! Crazy, right? I love using Instagram as I love taking photos, but I don't post as much as some, mostly because I run out of interesting things to share being stuck in bed so much. I have been trying to post more over the last couple of months, though, so I'm going to share some of my favourites from the past few months.


As you can probably tell, all six photos above are of the same river; although all taken on several different days between October and December last year. We pass over this bridge every time we go to and from the hospital, and I can never resist snapping a couple of quick pics because it's just so pretty. 

I have a habit of taking pictures from the passenger seat, so most photos of buildings and the countryside were taken from a moving car on the way to hospital appointments.

1. Xmas shopping in Oxford in Oct/Nov. // 2. Passing through Oxford in December. // 3. Autumn leaves. // 4. Sunset on the way to physio in Dec. // 5 and 6. Two pretty January sunsets from my bedroom window.


1. January sunshine. // 2. Wiltshire countryside. // 3. A river in Oxford glistening in the sunlight. // 4. Satisfying shot of houses in Cheltenham. // 5. Pretty church in Cheltenham. // 6. Storm clouds.


1. Christmas tree in the river at Bourton-on-the-Water. // 2. Nutcracker. // 3. Colourful Santa ornaments in Bourton. // 4. Festive Costa hot chocolate. // 5. Chocolate Snowman- pre-amputation. // 6. Wrapping Christmas presents in December.


1. My lovely Christmas gifts. // 2. First meal of 2015- turkey roast. // 3. Lush Christmas sale haul. // 4. Fresh bedding and fairy lights for the win! //  5. Christmas present for the brother-in-law. Best. Tee. Ever! //  6. Funky Cassette tape bag- Accessorize sale bargain.


1. Mike Shinoda of Linkin Park live at the O2 in November. // 2. Currently reading. // 3. Joaquin Phoenix film fest. // 4. Linkin Park's Meteora album never gets old. // 5. Perving at Hugh Jackman! // 6. The new Fall Out Boy album!


1. Physio / acupuncture / cranial sacral / manipulation / torture room. //  2, McDonald's mango and pineapple smoothie- my favourite way to get brain freeze. // 3. My Dad has had  this Garfield teddy forever. //  4. Wearing my fave fox print dress. // 5. Wearing a Cadbury's purple OPI nail polish. // 6. Christmas Eve selfie.


1 and 2: Riverside under a heavy frost. // 3 and 4. First snowfall in 2 years;  but only a pitiful dusting, // 5. A field covered in a thin layer of ice. // 6. Remainder of the snow when I returned from physio. 


1. Beginning a new cross stitch project. // 2, 3, and 4; Making progress. // 5. My finished Christmas cross stitch, 2014. // 6. Sewing a Christmas card in December.

And those are just some of the photos I shared over the last few months.

If you'd like to see more of the photos I share, you can find me on Instagram here.

What photos do you most enjoy seeing on my blog or Instagram account?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig