Sunday 7 December 2014

Sunday Favourites #111: Christmas Special

This week's Sunday Favourites is a special Christmas themed post; the first of three that I'll be bringing you this month. Today's post is packed full of colourful, vintage Christmas inspiration and I hope you enjoy the images as much as I do!




I love all of these pretty decorations from the blog Citrus and Orange. Some of the baubles are similar to decorations we've had on our tree since before I was born. 


I had this wrapping paper from Cath Kidston last Christmas, and I still really love the fifties deer design, and classic red and white polka dots.


This scene is so cute!


I love the lilac tree and pastel baubles!


Beautiful vintage gift wrapping.


These pastel Christmas cookies are a great alternative to classic red and green designs.


This vintage bauble wreath is gorgeous.


This collection of vintage deer  is adorable.


There's something about this colourful wreath which makes me think of my childhood Christmases.


Merry Christmas!

Louise's Lovely Christmas Links


♥ These vintage Christmas cards are gorgeous.


♥ Want some more vintage Christmas decor inspiration? Check out these 16 retro Christmas decorating all stars.

The following links aren't vintage related, but you may find them helpful just the same...

24 days of togetherness; an advent calendar made up of experiences, not gifts.

♥ 25 super fun things to add to your Christmas bucket list.

♥ Need some photography ideas for the festive season? Check out these 45 December photo ideas.

♥ 50 things to do at Christmas.

♥ Fancy making handmade gifts for family and friends this year? Then you might appreciate these 51 Christmas gifts in a jar ideas.

♥ 75 winter activities.

♥ 101 Christmas ideas.

♥ Putting a shoe box together for a child in need? Check out these posts for inspiration: 100 shoebox ideas for a girl100 shoebox ideas for a boy, and 101 Christmas child shoebox ideas.

♥ This ultimate Christmas activity list is really fun.

♥ I'm not paired up, but you loved up folks might appreciate these fun Christmas traditions to start with your spouse.

♥ How to survive holiday shopping; let's face it, Christmas shopping in December can feel like hell on Earth!

Thanks for reading!

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Woooow, I love everything. You just made me browse for tissue pompoms and I desperately want them in my flat. The pink Christmas tree is a dream too. Wonderful post! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig