Wednesday 3 December 2014

My Christmas Wish List 2014

Sorry that today's post is much later than usually scheduled; I fell asleep before I finished writing it last night. Oops. Better late than never, though, right?

So, now that it's only three weeks til Christmas (how did that happen??), I thought it was about time I put a Christmas (wish) list together.

This post is more of a wish list than anything else. It features twenty things that I'm coveting most right now... but it's just a collage. I don't expect to receive anything from it. I've put it together because my family and friends keep asking me want I want for Christmas, and though I hate asking anybody for specific presents, they're not taking "nothing" for an answer. I won't share all twenty ideas with them, though; just two or three. I'm content with what I already have, and while I'd love to receive these things, I don't need most of them. And I don't need presents to have a great Christmas! Lovely gifts are just a bonus!

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10
11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20

It's a typical "Louise" list, really; printed swing dresses, novelty handbags, some cosmetics, a few books to read... nothing unusual here! I think it's all pretty self-explanatory.

The one thing I really do need is a new camera. You'll probably agree my current camera doesn't take the best pictures anymore, and it's time for something new. I can't afford a DSLR at the moment, as much as I wish I could, so for now I'm looking for a new point and shoot. My Mum's offered to get me one for Christmas, and the Canon Powershot SX170 has caught my attention. It's 16mp, has 16 x digital zoom and 32 x optical, and it's only £89 at the moment! It appears to be a decent camera, and I think it's got what I need for taking blog photos, using at gigs, bringing with me when I go sight-seeing etc. I'm still trying to make up my mind, but I'll probably go for it. I've never been disappointed with a Canon camera before.

Do any of you guys have any experience with this camera? Any advice or opinions on it would be appreciated!

What's on your Christmas list this year? If you've blogged yours already, I'd love to see it! Feel free to leave me your links below!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. you would look the cutest in those dresses, i got mr Mercedes when it came out and I've still not finished it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pretty dresses - perfect poka dots!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig