Wednesday 12 November 2014

Wednesday Wish List

Hello there!

How are you all doing?

I've got some beautiful pieces to show you this week, so let's get cracking...


I love this pink biker jacket from Dorothy Perkins and I'm not even that much of a pink person! I only own one piece of pastel pink clothing in my entire wardrobe! I'm in love with this jacket, though, and I'm pretty sure if I put it on I'd never want to take it off again. It would go with everything from dresses to jeans, and it's bang on trend for AW, too.

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7

Accessorize have the loveliest collection of London-themed accessories at the moment. I saw all of the above in store last week, and thought the designs were so pretty. I was very tempted by them all, especially the make up bag, but I was sensible and left empty-handed.

1 // 2 // 3

Accessorize also have some beautiful backpacks right now. These three particularly caught my eye.



I can't remember if I've featured this dress before, but either way, I think this Lady Vintage polka dot Isabella dress is absolutely stunning.

1 // 2 // 3

These three Bardot dresses from Pink Clove are so beautiful. The two velvet numbers would make the perfect party dresses for the festive season. I can't decide which I like best.

1 // 2

Aren't these Mary Jane's the cutest party shoes you've ever seen? They look like the shoes my parents would dress me in for church on Sundays or on special occasions when I was growing up. Back then I hated them, but I think these Miss L Fire (for Modcloth) shoes are gorgeous. I love the red pair and would wear them with something velvet on Christmas Day.

1 // 2

I love these tartan tunics from New Look Inspire. I can't get enough of tartan at the minute! It's my Winter staple.



I'm completely smitten with pretty much everything made by Silly Old Sea Dog. They're a small British company, and they cater to sizes 6-28. I particularly love the sleeved Foxy Foxes dress, along with the Forest Friends dress. Aren't the prints amazing? I wish I could afford them!

What's on your wish list this week?

Which of these are your favourites?

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I'm desperately trying to track that fox print fabric down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those red glitter shoes !
    Very Dorothy !
    Launa x
    Sprinkles & Ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really loving those backpacks! Cuteness ^^ <3

    MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I really want a tartan shift dress now and those velvet dresses are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I love the biker jacket!!!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig