Sunday 16 November 2014

Sunday Favourites #108

Hey guys,

How's your weekend been, so far? I hope it's been a good one. 

I've been out of action for the last few days. I had my first physio appointment with a new physiotherapist last Wednesday. and f#ck me he's brutal! The pain was so bad on Thursday and Friday, I couldn't even sit up in bed or get to the bathroom unaided. It eased a bit yesterday and my mobility was a little better, but then I made the mistake of getting out of the house for a bit, and just made it worse again. Oops. One of these days I'll learn to stop when my body tells me I should. Maybe.

Anyway, the good news is I managed to put this week's Sunday favourites together last night, so grab a cuppa, put those feet up, and enjoy!



These GIFs are so pretty. I could look at them all day.


These biscuits are so cute.


Isn't this photo of Paris beautiful?


I love Kaylah's new hair colours.


This "unicorn" cheesecake is all kinds of awesome!


[Source]

I love these photos.


This photo is so eerily beautiful.


I'm doing my best to remember that.


I never get tired of looking at photos of the Northern Lights; they're mesmerising.



A Russian lady has decorated her home in bold artistic patterns using 30,000 bottle caps!






[Source]

These koalas are too cute!

[Source]

I'm in love with Thamarr's pretty pastel outfit. It's one of the best outfits I've seen in ages!


[Source]

And I love this tattoo from Sasha Unisex.


Louise's Lovely Links

♥ Chastity of Garner Style shared her tips for dressing well in casual clothes. It's one of the areas I often struggle with; I find dressing up a piece of cake, but I always feel frumpy when I try to dress down.

♥ I love how Kaelah has decorated her Christmas tree for the Dream Tree Challenge. Her tree decorating tips are well worth a read, too.

♥ Mandy wrote about 5 make up mistakes most girls make. I'm sure we've all made a few over the years!



♥ These pictures may look like photographs, but they're actually paintings! It's hard to believe people can actually make their paintings look so life-like. I'm definitely not one of them! Haha!



♥ A Venezuelan shop is displaying mannequins of pregnant schoolgirls in their shop windows... dressed in school uniforms aimed at the under 15s... there are no words.

And a whole bunch of fun posts you might enjoy...


♥ 22 unusual animals you may not know existed. How cute is the Irrawaddy dolphin?!


♥ I love this post full of great infographics describing 25 things to do when you're feeling down. I think most of us could do with this post at some stage.

♥ 25 weird facts that might sound fake but are actually true.


♥ These 29 places in America are all breath-taking and I want need to visit them before I die!


♥ 38 couples who actually nailed their winter weddings. I guess I was in a soppy mood because I thought this post was lovely.

♥ 44 lazy girl beauty hacks to try right now. I've never thought about lining my eyelash curler with eyeliner to line and curl in one go; I wonder if it actually works...

Thanks for reading!


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. So much loveliness!! Thamarr's outfit is beautiful! I wish the Northern lights had been that beautiful when i saw them, they were very mild. The fox is adorable! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, the baby koala's teeth nubbins! What a cutie. :) Those winter wedding photos are absolutely gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww amazing pictures and gifs!! =D
    Please, check out my blog!

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 22 unusual animals has some seriously cute animals in it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that ladies pastel outfit - especially her cute cupcake tee shirt! Koalas are super cute too xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig