Thursday 20 November 2014

New Plus Size Clothing Collection: Missguided Plus

If you've been following the plus size blogging community this week, then I'm sure you've heard the good news: there's a new plus size collection in town by the name of Missguided Plus!

That's right; established fashion brand Missguided has finally launched it's own plus size collection! About time, right?

Missguided Plus caters to sizes 16-24 UK, and is made up of trend-led pieces that are similar to those in the straight size range. There's no shortage of colour, short hemlines, and fashionable prints in the current selection, and the prices are reasonable, too. 

Here are some of my favourites:


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

My favourites are these stunning velvet dresses, which would make the perfect Christmas party frocks. I'm particularly taken with the blue and oxblood wrap dresses.


1 // 2

For all of you nineties loving ladies, there are a couple of gorgeous burgundy bodysuits to be had.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Oh how I love these cosy looking jumpers! One of each, please!


1 // 2

These skater dresses tick all the right boxes.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

I love the selection of skirts with matching crop tops or jackets. If the co-ord trend isn't really your thing, there's no need to worry; each piece is sold separately so you can style them however you like.


1 // 2

I love both of these jackets, but especially the checked jacket with the PVC sleeves. Come to mama!

These jackets are so different to each other, and I think it's a good example of how diverse the collection is; there's something for almost everybody... well, for those who wear sizes 16-24. 

It's a real shame that Missguided Plus have stopped at a size 24 instead of extending their sizes further to include the larger ladies. I don't know why so many plus size brands exclude sizes beyond a 24 or a 26; especially when the selection of brands available over these sizes is still so limited. They could be making a killing! Ladies over a size 24 deserve beautiful clothes, too, and there are plenty who want to spend their hard-earned cash on clothes like these! I hope Missguided Plus extends the sizing of their clothing, if the new range does well, (and I think it will)!

I'm already impressed with the selection available, and have fallen in love with most of the collection. It's fashionable, it's fun, and the pricing is great! I think we can expect good things to come from Misguided Plus!

What do you think of Missguided's new plus size collection? Do you have a favourite piece?

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. My eldest shops in Misguided a lot, she's had some great pieces - I don't know why they stop at a size 24 though, let's hope they listen to common sense, reconsider and extend the sizings x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree stopping at a 24 is ridiculous I hate it when companies say they are doing a plus size collection only to stop at a 24 it's stupid xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know its almost summer here - but I want to make a million velvet dresses now!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig