Wednesday 24 September 2014

Wednesday Wish List

Hey guys!

I wasn't sure if I'd be able to do a wish list this week, but thankfully I have my laptop back now and it no longer sounds like a washing machine on the spin cycle, so business can resume as normal! I've got my eye on so many new pieces this week, so this wish list is quite a long one..

1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Lady Vintage have had a bunch of new dresses in recently. These black and purple floral dresses are all so beautiful. I'd say 1 and 4 are probably my favourites. Sizes start from an 8 and each dress goes up to a 22, with some catering up to a size 26/28. Some of Lady V's dresses also go up to a 32/34, but sadly not these four.

1 // 2

Aren't these tea cups and cupcakes tea dresses amazing? I can't help thinking how cute they'd be for wearing to afternoon tea dates with girlfriends, although I'd just wear them everywhere. Sadly most sizes are already sold out, but I'm hoping they'll get restocked so I can buy one. Or both.

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

Lady V have restocked some of their polka dot swing dresses, and introduced a few new colours. I can't decide which colour I like best, but I want them all! They come in sizes 8- 26/28!

1 // 2 // 3

Just look at these amazing glittery heels from Irregular Choice! I don't know what is is about glittery shoes, but I've always been crazy about them. It's probably down to growing up watching The Wizard of Oz. I'd love to get my hands on a pair of the ruby red, which obviously remind me of Dorothy's slippers. I think all three colours would be perfect for festive season, which let's face it, isn't far away now.

1 // 2 // 3

Lindy Bop have introduced some cute shrugs, which would be ideal for the party season, or for any special occasion that you need to dress up for. They're perfect for covering your arms, without hiding your dress or top under bulky fabric, like a cardigan or jacket. I really like the lace design.

I also love the new Tina swing dress, which would look so pretty with the lace shrug.

1 // 2

These two Lindy Bop Ophelia bird print swing dresses are absolutely gorgeous. They're covered in blue tits, red cardinals, and other pretty little birds, with a leaf print in the background.

1 // 2

I love the colour of these two Lindy Bop Audrey swing dresses. It's fair to say I've become a little obsessed with their Audrey frocks; the shape and style is perfect!

1 // 2

I'm smitten with these two skater dresses from Dorothy Perkins. I love the colours and the patterns. I really need the navy gingham dress in my life.

1 // 2 // 3 // 4

ASOS have some lovely new pieces at the moment. The ASOS Curve off-shoulder hummingbird print dress is so pretty, and the lace-sleeved jumper is gorgeous. I also love the set of fine bracelets, and the tartan hair clip would finish off so many AW outfits perfectly.

1 // 2

I adore these two green satchels from River Island. I have a thing for River Island satchels and already own several, but not in mint or racing green, which are two of my favourite colours. I may have ordered these last night with some money I made selling old stuff, and a handy discount code.

The UK edition of Elle Magazine comes with a River Island gift card this month, with 20% off online or in store. I managed to save a tenner on these two bags! If you're planning to make a big RI purchase any time before October 5th, grab yourself a copy of Elle to save a few quid!

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 

And finally, I really like this selection of blue rose hairbands from Crown and Glory. The only problem is, I can't decide which one I love best. I'm torn between 1 and 3.

What's on your wish list this week? Which of these are your favourites?

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I'm so in love with the navy rose headband from C&G. I really want to join their Glitterati club.

    In other news, how funny: my boyfriend's mum recently bought a load of those exact dresses from Lady Vintage. I'd never heard of the brand before. She ordered the first rose print, and two of the polka dot ones, and they are such a lovely quality. It's funny because they really suit her, yet they'd look gorgeous on you too (styled differently to how she would style them I'm sure haha, you'd quirk them up a bit more than she would!) I guess it goes to show that a classic vintage dress style works on such a variety of people! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhh there are so many needful things in this post! I love the top 4 dresses, the IG shoes, and the headbands. I already have those shrugs from Lindy Bop on my wishlist. Great post, Louise! x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. No.1 headband! they are all lovely though, gorgeous finds here - I have a couple of Lady V dresses form last year but the fit is off on me, I still wear them but only on non-bloat days so I haven't been back, the LB black evening dress is gorgeous!!! and glitter shoes scientifically are good for you! I have no real evidence but I feel great in glitter! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the IC shoes it's been so long since I bought a pair ! Xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig