Wednesday 3 September 2014

Wednesday Wish List

Hi guys,

I hope you're all having a great week so far.

Would you like to see what's on my wish list this week?

1 // 2

This week my most coveted item is this beautiful green polka dot "Megan" swing dress from Lindy Bop. I'm absolutely besotted with it; I've always wanted a green polka dot dress, and the colour of this one is perfect. I love the blue, too, but the green is my favourite, and it's likely to be my next purchase. I'm not sure the pleated bust will suit me or be fitted enough, since I'm not well endowed in the boob department... but if it doesn't, perhaps I can get it altered or just wear a buttoned cardi or something over the top. We shall see!

1 // 2

Aren't these two purple Lindy Bop Audrey swing dresses stunning? I came across them on Tiger Milly a couple of days ago, and couldn't help thinking how gorgeous the colours are for Autumn, particularly the dress on the left.


1 // 2 // 3

I love these novelty clutch bags from New Look. The milkshake clutch would look so cute with a red polka dot dress! I must have it!

1 // 2 // 3

These novelty bags from Falconwright and Chicnova look amazing.

1 // 2

I'm in love with these two chiffon smock dresses from Dorothy Perkins. I'm dying to get my hands on them. I have a real thing for gingham, plaid, and tartan, and I think they're the perfect Autumn dresses to throw over opaque tights, and wear with studded ankle boots, and a leather or pleather biker jacket.. 


1 // 2 // 3

ASOS Curve have some great dresses at the moment. My latest favourite is the stunning red lace skater dress with the sweetheart neckline; I love the colour, shape, and all the little details. 

Leggings

These velvet baroque leggings from ASOS Curve are absolutely gorgeous.

1 // 2 // 3

Perfect Winter hair accessories from New Look and Accessorize.

1 // 2

One thing I hope to add to my wardrobe this A/W is a leather or leather-look biker jacket; although I say that every year and it never works out! Haha! I'd like something I can wear with dresses on the days it's not cold enough for a knee-length coat. I really like the collarless embroidered jacket from Dorothy Perkins.

Oh, and good news for all you plus size Harry Potter fans; New Look Inspire are now selling the HP Hogwarts jumper alongside the t-shirt I showed you a couple of weeks ago! I think it would look great layered over skater dresses or worn with a pair of black skinny jeans.

1 // 2

I love these gingham frilled socks from ASOS.

1 // 2 // 3

And last, but not least, these bags by The White Pepper (via ASOS) are really cute.

What's on your wish list this week?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I'm lusting over a couple of things on the Boden site, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices! Lindybop will do that to you, it's a tempting place to be! the gingham socks are adorable and the watermelon bag too, I'm on the lookout for a vintage cape for winter, I'm a sucker for them x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the Lindy Bop dresses. I bought this a couple of days ago http://www.lindybop.co.uk/all-dresses-c1/lindy-bop-ophelia-vintage-1950s-red-polka-dot-party-picnic-dress-p625 and it came today. x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought the burger clutch asi had a voucher for asos so I got it cheaper. It's cute but I wish it was bigger xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig