Sunday 28 September 2014

Sunday Favourites #101

I'm back with another batch of my favourite images and links of the week, and this week I have some great things to share with you!

In case you're wondering, I've decided to drop the name "Serendipity Sunday" for this feature. It's a name I came up with a couple of years ago and every time I write it / see it, it makes me cringe, and I've felt that way for a while. I've finally found the time to go back and rename my previous posts, and from now on it will be known simply as my "Sunday favourites"- but don't worry, the name is the only part of the feature that will change. The style of the post and content I share will remain the same!


It wouldn't be a Sunday Favourites post without some of Sasha Unisex's work! Aren't her watercolour peonies gorgeous?


Some adorable little joeys!


I love the shade of this lady's hair, and her freckles are so pretty, too.




These photos of the Aurora Borealis are stunning.



Crissy from the Dainty Fawn has such beautiful hair and style.


This is beautiful.


Yes; it would work better than any painkiller! And I also wish I had health insurance! Haha!


This is brilliant!


This photo is stunning.



I came across this December Manifesto on Pinterest, and I personally think that the idea would work well all year round. You could write a manifesto every month or season and feel really accomplished when you manage to cross each one off.


I love the simplicity of this little space.


Inspiring!


Kaylah's embroidery is gorgeous.


I love Keiko Lynn's blue eye make up tutorial.







These two cute kitties are photographed all over Japan to show tourists what to expect and entice them to visit! Well, I'm sold! What about you?

Louise's Lovely Links

♥ Vicky wrote an interesting piece about unconscious fat shaming.

♥ I related to Becky's post on being an introvert

♥ Sammi did a round-up post of her Summer outfits. The girl has amazing style!

♥ Betty Pamper wrote about feminism and turning our little girls in to riot grrls.


♥ Leah talked about mesothelioma, a rare, preventable cancer caused by exposure to asbestos.


♥ Sera asked "what are style rules?"


♥ I enjoyed taking a peek at Sophia's make up storage.


♥ The story of two little kittens that were found abandoned in the snow. Stories like this really make me hate people, but thank goodness these two kittens had a happy ending.


♥ 24 dogs who have no idea what happened. You couldn't stay mad at them for long!

♥ 28 very naughty cats being cat-shamed.


♥ These 38 abandoned places are eerily beautiful.

and finally,



Thanks for reading!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. The Aurora is stunning!!! Lots of great things here. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the aurora photos too, and the pair of cats are so cute I could just nom them! Thanks for my link, too. x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for including my post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Aurora Borealis is magical, can you imaging seeing it in real life? I can't! just breathtaking! I like the polka dotted wall, you can get polka dot wall stickers! I didn't realise this until this weekend (I'm decorating my youngest's room next week, she's in the ideas 'zone') x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything - but those Japanese cats are killing me!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig