Sunday 21 September 2014

Sunday Favourites #100

It's that time of the week again already! Where does the time go?


Brazilian illustrator Rafael Mantesso creates illustrations and then takes adorable photos of his English bull terrier Jimmy Choo posing alongside them. The Lady and The Tramp picture is so cute.


I want to make a DIY fruit bulletin board, like these ones from Tell Love & Chocolate!


Aren't I Love Crafty's pastel kitten eclairs adorable? It's a shame I'm intolerant to cream!


I love this rainbow manicure from The Nailasaurus.


This space looks so cosy. I love all the colours and textures used to create it.


This tropical tattoo is gorgeous.


This jerboa might be the cutest animal I've seen in my life so far! It's a hopping desert rodent found in Africa and Asia, that looks like a cross between a rat and a rabbit, or a rodent T-Rex!


I love this hair colour.


This happy dolphin playing with bubbles!


This blue pineapple wallpaper is fantastic!



We've all been there!


Flamingos made from Lego!


The Big Fashionista looks amazing in this cherry print frock,and I also love her colourful hair!


Adorable wombat joey!


Once the bra's off for the night, there's no negotiation!


This is gorgeous.


This beautiful shot of The Giant's Causeway.


I love this.


Sounds fair to me...

Louise's Lovely Links

♥ Betty Pamper wrote an inspiring post on the fat revolution- becoming the change we wish to see.

♥ The ladies from Junebugs and Georgia Peaches look amazing in their Minnie Mouse and Luna Lovegood skirts.


♥ Natalie's trip to Aitutaki looks like paradise!

♥ Kaelah from The Clueless Girl's Guide featured Olivia Locher's photo series depicting some of America's strangest laws through photography. Did you know it's unlawful to tickle a women under her chin with a feather duster in Maine?

♥ The Sunday Girl gave us all a sneak peek of Lush's Christmas cosmetics and a guide to their Christmas Gift sets, all of which will be hitting stores on October 4th. I look forward to Lush's festive bath melts and soaps every year, so I for one can't wait!


♥ I've gained a few blog post ideas from Hello Neverland's monthly blogging prompts, which might help if you're suffering from blogger's block. JuneJulyAugust and September are particularly inspiring.

 I loved reading about Becky Bedbug's love of Harry Potter.

♥ Love watching cute animal videos? Then take a look at these 15 animals who think they are puppies. They're some of the cutest animal videos I've seen. My favourites are the armadillo, the porcupine, the otter playing dead, and the adorable little kitten.

♥ A divorced professor has downsized from a 2500 square foot house to a 36 square foot converted dumpster, and I have to admit it looks kinda awesome.

♥ Always a ray of sunshine, Katie Hopkins is now slamming people for taking anti-depressants, and telling us to "get a grip". 1. She clearly has never known the dark lows of depression. And 2. Does this women ever have a kind word to say about  anything? 


and finally,


Thanks for reading!

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Those flamingoes made of Lego are amazing. Kellie looks fab. Thanks for my link. x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eye make up! I look dreadful without it, it really is necessary stuff! my kids have 'no bra party' no matter how young, going without them brazees is a blissful feeling - and the jerboa is the most adorable creature! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally in love with the English bull terrier I would love one they are just the best ever! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You lost me at the eclairs....so adorable xoxox

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig