Sunday 31 August 2014

Sunday Favourites #97

Hi guys!

I hope you're all having a great weekend so far.

Are you ready for this week's favourites?



I love the colour of this lady's hair.


Gorgeous make up.


This bird is so beautiful.




Nature is amazing!


Beautifully-coloured chameleon.


This floral crown is so pretty.




I'm in love with this eye make up look. I may need to recreate it with my Urban Decay Electric palette!



Sasha Unisex's penguin water colour is amazing. This will be some lucky person's tattoo!


This.


Love this.


This photo of a cathedral in Moscow is so beautiful.


Adorable sloths in buckets!


This made me laugh!



In Tokyo there is a small shop where customers are greeted by this shiba inu dog called Suzuki! 


This is how I try to live these days.


So true!


I love Autumn!


This looks delicious.


And for no reason whatsoever, here's a surfing pig!


Louise's Lovely Links




 Becky wrote an interesting and helpful post about a plus size girl's guide to shrewd shopping.


 Chastity wrote a helpful and enlightening post about what she's learnt from blogging.


 I enjoyed having a look in to Kaylah's home full of curiosities 








 A man was kicked out of his parents home when he came out as gay. He secretly filmed the conversation, and posted it on the Internet. The reaction from the public has been incredible.


 This video showing the impromptu rescue of more than thirty dolphins that came too close to shore on a Cornish beach really restores my faith in people.


 I love this quote from Jennifer Lawrence.


 The wonders of being a girl in the late 90s and early 00s. I laughed so hard at this post because this is exactly what my life was like in the late 90s! Adidas Poppers; hair mascaras; butterfly hair clips; hair tied back except for two strands; hand written notes; roll on glitter; skirt-trousers; Byker Grove; Nutty Tart / Bang on The Door everything; and dancing to B*Witched at the disco... Cringe!


 5 plot holes you never noticed in Friends. I thought I knew the series backwards, but I sure didn't notice most of these inconsistencies. 


 These 15 facts about outer space completely blew my mind. Yes, I'm such a geek!




 20 places where nightmares are born, aka some slightly creepy abandoned places.


 27 reasons why we should all aspire to be Ralph Wiggum. Me fail English? That's unpossible!


 28 people who are too dumb for their own good. I don't even know how to respond to what I read in this post... 



and finally,



Thanks for reading!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the hair in that first image! I want wonderful coloured hair like that (but I guess work means I shall forever be blue black). The baby sloths just melt my heart!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig