Wednesday 16 July 2014

Wednesday Wish List

Hi guys,

I hope you're all having a great week so far. What have you all been up to?

I'm sorry that my posts have been few and far between lately. In all honesty, I haven't been feeling quite myself lately. I've been struggling with the pain which has been so vicious for weeks, and it's also left me feeling a bit under the weather. I don't think all the stress I've been inflicting on myself because of my health, the new venture in to private health care and reaching the last year of my twenties has been helping, either. This last week has been particularly exhausting.

As some of you will know, last week I started my journey in to private health care, met with a new Doctor, and had a new MRI scan on the weekend.  I just wanted to say a big thank you to everybody who left me such lovely, supportive comments on my private health care post the other day. You guys are all so lovely, and your support has really helped me through the last few days. I'll be setting some time aside to reply to all your comments this week, but I just wanted to say thanks and let you know I've read every one. xo

Anyway, let's get on with this week's wish list while we're still young!

1 // 2 // 3

I'm currently obsessed with 99% of Lindy Bop's beautiful selection of clothes, and this week I discovered these three beauties. I think all three would be perfect additions to my Autumn / Winter wardrobe. Just look at those stunning colours! Dark red and forest green are two of my favourite colours during the colder months, but I can't decide which is my favourite. Perhaps all three will have to come live with me before the year is through. Number 1 caters to sizes 8-26 UK, and 2 and 3 sizes 8-22 UK.

1 // 2

A couple of other pieces that would be perfect for A/W are these two checked lovelies from Simply Be. I love me some tartan! The dipped hem peplum top is my favourite.

1 // 2 // 3

ASOS Curve keep on bringing out amazing pieces, and this week has been no different. Have you taken a closer look at the origami animal print smock dress yet? It's covered in animals made out of origami, including elephants, frogs, foxes, and flying horses! It's one of the best prints I've seen in months and it's reasonably priced at £25. I want it so bad! It belongs in my wardrobe zoo.

New in to ASOS Curve this week are also the blossom print leggings (so pretty!), and the textured floral midi dress (which I think would be gorgeous during the winter).

1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Along with beautiful dresses, Lindy Bop also carry separates. Very beautiful separates. The polka dot Peggy swing skirts are so classic, and are taunting me and my love of polka dots through the laptop screen. Buy me, buy me, buy me, buy me... My bank account says 'no'. I'm also quite in love with the red tulle petticoat. It would look amazing under so many of my dresses. I still don't own a single petticoat, but I've been lusting after them for a lot of years. I can't imagine I'd ever have the occasion to actually wear one, but they'd be so fun to wear around the house, just for fun. Also, how lovely is that cardigan?!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

F&F at Tesco always have the cutest sleepwear. It's a little too hot for full length PJ bottoms and long-sleeved PJ tops right now (seriously, my bedroom is like a sauna these days), but I think the badger flannel pyjama set and the woodland creature pyjama bottoms would be perfect for Autumn. I really love the toadstool shorts, and since they're only £4, I'm considering getting myself a pair to wear while it's hot. I also love the woodland shorts PJs; the vest is printed with woodland animals wearing top-hats, glasses, bows and bow ties!!

1 // 2 // 3

My satchel collection is possibly maybe getting a bit ridiculous (there are nine on the back of my bedroom door alone!), but I can't help admiring these pretty satchels. The colours are gorgeous.

1 // 2 // 3

I don't often order shoes online as I have very wide feet which don't fit in to a lot of non-wide-fit shoes, but it doesn't stop me from admiring shoes through the computer screen. I love the gingham espadrilles from ASOS, the Birkenstock-style double-strap sandals from Truffle at F&F at Tesco, and the amazing Pushbutton Popsicle shoes from Next to Normal. Yes, that's a pair of heels with rocket lollies on them!


1 // 2 // 3

I am in love with these carnival food necklaces from Tatty Devine! I love novelty necklaces; the quirkier the better, and Tatty Devine make some of the best designs. I need the popcorn necklace in my life!

 1 // 2

And finally, a couple of accessories from ASOS. I have a real soft spot for cameos and pearls, so the bracelet set screamed out at me from the "new in" shoes and accessories page this week. They would get worn to death, and I'm seriously considering treating myself to them soon. I also love the cherry ear cuffs, although they're similar to a pair of cherry studs I already own.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces I fall in love with every week, why not check out my Pinterest boards? Whenever I find a piece that I like, be it a dress, bag, or novelty necklace, I pin it. Only a small percentage of my finds make it on to these wish lists, and there are always many more beauties left behind you might enjoy as much as I do.

What's on your wish list this week? 

Which of these are your favourites?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I'm loving the Tartan pieces and the three pieces at the top. I seem to be lusting for the colours of Autumn already! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh I didn't even think of looking for separates from Lindy Bop! I love their stuff and full circle skirts are just <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the green spotty one! Lindybop is damn wonderful - I hope the MRI went well x x x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig