Wednesday 18 June 2014

Wednesday Wish List

Hi guys,

I'm back with this week's wish list, and I have twenty-seven lovely pieces to share with you today...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20

This week I've been admiring so many cute things! The amazing pieces just keep on coming this summer, and as usual, there is no shortage of things I would love to add to my wardrobe. I've had my eye on plenty of polka dots, gingham, flamingos, and novelties, pastel colours and navy pieces with white prints... but, hey, what's new?

I've realised that a good chunk of this week's list is from New Look, which has surprised me; I often find them a bit hit and miss, but lately I've been impressed with what's available. I'm in love with the navy polka dot dress (get in my wardrobe!), the gingham hair scarves, the printed snoods, jewellery, and shoes. I actually bought the two pairs of wide fit polka dot ballet pumps a few days ago as I've been in desperate need of new shoes. They're the cutest wide fit shoes I've seen in a while (hello, polka dots!), and are an absolute steal at just £9.99 each! If you're considering buying a pair, just go for it! You won't regret it.

I'm also completely smitten with the white polka dot prom dress from Samya at Simply Be, which looks absolutely perfect. I have a lot of polka dots in my wardrobe, but not one piece is white, and the prom dress would be great piece to fill the gap with. I also love the camera shaped bag from Aldo... although I already have a camera-shaped bag from Accessorize...

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7

Most of the pieces in this little wish list are from New Look, too. I'm still in love with pineapple themed fashion, and their pineapple print vests are fantastic. I still haven't worked out what it is about pineapple motifs and accessories I like, but they're so much fun, and a great way of adding a little whimsy in to summer fashion. 

I'm just as infatuated with the macaw print vest, which I'd probably wear with denim shorts or cropped jeans for a simple, dressed-down, laid-back look during the summer. It's been a couple of years since I last wore jeans or shorts, but sometimes the simplicity of shorts and a tee is nice on scorching hot summer days!

What's on your wish list this week? Which are your favourites from mine?

Thanks for reading!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. No.1!!! no.1!!! and the fan!! it seems I may be a little deprived in the retail department haha! great picks Louise! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could see you in so many of these! Xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig