Sunday 16 March 2014

Sunday Favourites #73

Morning lovelies,

I hope you're all having a great weekend so far. What has everybody been up to?

Providing everything goes to plan, I should be going to see Fall Out Boy live tonight for the first time, and I can't wait! I've wanted to see them live since about 2005, so I'm really excited and I think it'll be a really great show. I've only been out of the house a few times so far this year, so I'm looking forward to a change of scenery for the night, and I know the painful aftermath will be more than worth it. I just want to do something normal for a change.

I've not got my bag packed yet, but I have spent hours putting this week's Serendipity Sunday post together for your viewing pleasure and I hope you enjoy it.

[Source]

This photo of Spencer Bay in Maine is so beautiful.

[Source]

I really like the mixture of colours used to make this eye make up look.

[Source]

Great style.


I shared the sketch of this fennec fox tattoo last week, and then the tattoo appeared on Sasha Unisex's Instagram earlier this week. I couldn't stop myself from sharing it; it's a beauty.


I'm also loving this sketch that will be some lucky person's tattoo for life. Just look at all those beautiful colours used to make it! Her technique is amazing.

[Source]

And this lynx is incredible.


Gingham.

[Source]

I know hand tattoos aren't to everybody's tastes, but I'm in love with these pretty little tattoos! These have to be some of the prettiest I've ever come across.



I wouldn't dare wear my eyebrows like this, but the eye make up is amazing. It would be perfect for the summer time.


I love this gradient blue and leopard print manicure.


Teer Wayde looks fabulous in that powder blue Dita cardi.


How cute is this little guy?! I think it's a pika.

[Source]

A tiny baby koala!! So. Cute.

[Source]

I've never seen a pineapple field before. Isn't it weird how this fruit grows?!

[Source]

This is the biggest cat in the world; a liger called Hercules that weighs over 900 pounds!


This is such a pretty display.


So true.

[Source]

This cute like orangutan.

[Source]

I need these bunny drawer handles.

[Source]

This tutorial for fabric flowers.

[Source]

I don't know who this closet belongs to, but it's a thing of dreams!





These crepe paper anemones look so life like!

[Source]

I love the mixture of colours and texture in this room.

[Source]

These raspberry and rose petal macarons look delicious.

[Source]

I love this tutorial for tissue paper flowers.

[Source]

Kayaking through frozen ice.

[Source]

A 60ft high pair of snow banks! This is insane. This is probably more snow then I've seen during my 28 years combined!

[Source]

A walrus asleep on a Russian submarine.

[Source]

Look forward!

[Source]

This homeless dog was so badly neglected that he was mistaken for a pile of rubbish. He was rescued by an animal charity, and underneath all that matted fur was this little guy! It's hard to believe that's the same dog.

[Source]

Fairy Pools in Skye... isn't this beautiful?

[Source]

Apparently this is what Mars would look like if it still had water!

[Source]

I read the Humane Society's page full of facts about animal testing for cosmetics (see link above), which I think everybody needs to read. Did you know, there are over 500 brands world wide who don't test their cosmetics on animals? With so many brands producing great cosmetics without testing them on animals, why are there still so many companies that insist on such unnecessary animal cruelty?






♥ The Militant Baker wrote a letter: "To The Guy Who Made A Fat Joke About Me To My Boyfriend."

♥ This post: 41 Things You Need To Know Right Now For No Reason In Particular, is packed full of interesting photos.


♥ These poor bulldog puppies were rescued from a locked suitcase after their owner abandoned them next to a trash can.

♥ I loved this article about The World's Most Glamorous Pensioners. I remember seeing the documentary about them last year, and they look fabulous! I hope I'm even half as glamorous as those ladies when I get to their age.

♥ This post Fun Cardboard Cut-Outs Result in Comical Kitty Cosplay made me laugh. (And that wasn't the only kitten playing dress up with cardboard imagery. Just take a look at this.)




♥ And some outfits and outfit posts I've enjoyed this week: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8.

Oh, and this week I reached a new milestone of over 1000 followers on Pinterest; I'm speechless! I've never had so many followers on any site, and I feel very humbled. A big thank you to you if you follow me on Pinterest. If you don't, you can find my Pinterest here, if you'd like a peek.

Bye guys! Have a great day.

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Ahh how exciting I hope you have a great time at FOB! That walrus is amazing haha and as ever I love your tat-spiration xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hannah; I had a brilliant time! I'd love to see a walrus in real life one day; they're so cute! xx

      Delete
  2. I really hope you get there! and if you do, have a flaming good time! love the post and everything in it, and gingham forever! have a great week x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did and it was incredible, thanks, Sandra! Glad you enjoyed the post. Gingham will always be a favourite print of mine xx

      Delete
  3. I hope you get to the gig and have the best time ever!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hun! I did and I had an amazing time! xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig