Wednesday 5 February 2014

Wednesday Wish List

When I was putting this post together last night, I wasn't sure that I had my sights on much of anything new to warrant a wish list post this week. Apparently I have a memory like a sieve.

I retraced my footsteps, and remembered I had in fact bookmarked a whole bunch of lovely clothes and accessories that I would love to get my hands on, and I even had to narrow them down to stop the wish list from getting ridiculously out of hand. I narrowed them down to fifteen- that's not too OTT, right? Right?


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15

This season is already shaping up to be great for patterns and prints. Zebras, daisies, keys, lips, hearts, polka dots, hot air balloons... you name it, I've seen it. I figure it's just a matter of time until I find myself a tapir print dress...*Hint, hint, plus size fashion retailers.* That would be the print of the century!

In the mean time, I've happily perving over this lovely lot. I'll take one of each, please! I'm especially loving anything with a daisy or zebra print at the moment, whether it's a tea dress like number fifteen, a cute peter pan collared top like number twelve, or a funky sleeveless blouse like number fourteen. With all these patterns and just as much colour, fashion is so fun right now! And that's how it should be!

While we're on the subject of fun fashion, I've also discovered some fantastic novelty bags from an eBay shop called Tweeba. I don't know how good the quality of the bags actually is, but I'm in love with the milk carton and the popcorn bucket bags. They both come in a variety of colours; the two I've shown above are my favourites. I adore novelty accessories, so these are exactly my style. What's life without a little whimsy, eh?

I hope to get my hands on the bags as soon as I can, and if I'm lucky, a dress or top (or two) from the list might make it in to my wardrobe, too.

What's on your wish list this week?

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I really like dress no.3, it's a really nice shape. The popcorn/milk carton bags are everywhere at the moment! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do, too. Wrap dresses are so classic. I keep seeing the popcorn and milk carton bags everywhere, and I love them! I love a quirky accessory! xx

      Delete
  2. some fab picks, i have the lip print cardigan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Becky! I've seen the cardigan has made it in to a few wardrobes lately!

      Delete
  3. I have a few of these beauties already; the chevron print dress is so lovely, I would definitely recommend it. I love my popcorn bag as well. Sarah has the milk one and it's so tiny, you'll probably not fit a lot in it, but I sort of want one anyway..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I saw a few of these things on your blog not too long ago! I really do love that dress; hopefully it's still around when I can afford it. I hope to buy both bags. As long as I can fit some cash and a phone in the bag I'd be happy. Some days I like travelling light x

      Delete
  4. Lovely picks, I really like the novelty bags. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jenny. The novelty bags look amazing!

      Delete
  5. Loving 3, 7, 8 and 13. x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good choices! I think you'd look great in all of them; especially the dresses! xx

      Delete
  6. I love the turquoise print! If you ever come across tapir print fabric - perhaps I can make you the dress of your dreams (if the retailers don't make one!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely, isn't it! That would be so amazing, Trees! I doubt I'll ever find fabric with them on... Perhaps I'll have to have a go at fabric printing with a handmade tapir stamp one day! xx

      Delete
  7. Omg those bags thank you for introducing me to thd eBay shop I'm in love!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you'd like them! There are some amazing bags in that shop! I want them all xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig