Thursday 13 February 2014

Ten Heart Print Dresses For Valentine's Day

Love it or hate it, Valentine's Day is less than a day away. Hurray! Meh? Hiss? Sob? [Delete as applicable]. 

I know the mere mention of the V-word brings out mixed feelings in us, no matter our relationship status, and many of us choose not to acknowledge it, but for those of you who do- have you got your outfit sorted yet?

No? Of course you don't! How many of us really plan our outfits for Valentine's Day? I sure don't. I just couldn't resist the chance to share some of my favourite heart-print dresses with you today because there really is no better day to wear a heart print dress than on Valentine's! You don't even have to be loved up or looking for love to embrace one!

Here are ten of my current favourites.



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10  

Each of these dresses has been on my wish list for a while, and I repeatedly find myself returning to my saved lists and Pinterest boards for another peek at them, just to check they're still there. Is that sad? Probably.

There are so many beautiful heart print dresses available in both plus size and straight size collections, with ASOS, and New Look both stocking a particularly good selection of them at the moment. Most of these dresses are plus size, but a few cater to straight sizes as well. Sadly, frocks 6 and 7 only go up to a UK size 20, but cater well to smaller sizes.

My favourite is the Alice and You skater dress (1) which I recently treated myself to. It's one of the most beautiful dresses I've ever owned (in every way), but it's selling out fast now, so hurry on over for a look! I also love the look of the cupid heart ASOS Curve skater dress (3), and the beautiful bold Kimberley Walsh heart dress from Very (7)... What I really want to say is that I want one of each, please!

You might still be able to get one of these heart print dresses in time for Valentine's if you use a next day delivery service, or pop in store, (where possible). Or you could just consider the purchase a Valentine's Day gift to yourself to enjoy afterwards! Heart print dresses aren't just great for Valentine's Day!

Would you wear a heart print dress on February 14th, and are you already planning to do so?

Happy Valentine's Day Eve!

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Ahh, such pretty heart print dresses! I still love the one that you showed on your blog lately.
    I'm really not bothered about V-day but I like the idea of dressing to the theme nonetheless. Because to be honest - red, hearts and roses are things I love 365 days a year so an excuse to OD on them is totally up my alley! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Hannah! I'm still a little bit obsessed with it! I think Valentine's Day is a bit over-commercialized and comes with too much pressure, but it's fun to be cheesy and dress in something heart print for it. Not that an excuse is needed to wear red, hearts, or roses the other 364 days of the year, because I like to, too! xx

      Delete
  2. So many cute dresses! The heart print is cute xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many great dresses about right now, aren't there?! I am partial to a good heart print xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig