Sunday 26 January 2014

Sunday Favourites #66

Morning all!

It's that time of the week again... So grab yourself a cup of coffee, sit back, relax, and enjoy! 


I think I'm a little in love with Sasha Unisex's work. Her tattoos are such great works of art.


Beautiful use of colour.


I want to have rainbow stairs!

[Source]

All those colours! 


Love these lightning bolt nails; they'd be great for Summer.

[Source]

These NYC nails are fantastic.

[Source]

This make up look! 

[Source]

It's true!

[Source]

Two beautiful piebald fawns.

[Source]

I love this! " You are a thousand things but everyone chooses to see the million things you are not."

[Source]

These raindrops decorations are so cute.

[Source] / / [Source]

The cutest DIY stationery.

[Source]

Tiffany Blue hair!

[Source]

Georgina of Cupcake's Clothes looks adorable in this pastel ensemble, does she not?


Yep, this is exactly what I do.


Raindrop cookies.

[Source]

I know which row I choose!

[Source]

This is adorable.

[Source]

The Haiku stairs in Oahu, Hawaii. This looks incredible!

[Source]

Teer Wayde of Curves to Kill looks stunning in this gorgeous Vanity Project- Made by Limb frock.


This tattoo is so beautiful.


The dog face is all I can see now!


I'm glad to know I'm not the only person who does this!

Louise's Lovely Links

♥ I was actually seething with anger after reading this letter of complaint a man wrote to an airline for being seated next to an obese man (which was the nicest way this douche bag described him).  Whether this is a genuine letter, or an online joke, I don't know, but either way, the writer is an insensitive jerk. I advise against reading the letter and the comments that follow it unless you have a very strong skin, because there's a disgusting level of fat-shaming involved.

♥ I Wish TV Shows and Movies Didn't Make Me Feel Like Being Fat Is A Joke.

♥  6 Plus-Size Fashion No-Nos To Break Right Now. Amen!

♥ When "Positivity" Goes Wrong: Please Stop Shaming People For Being Sad. When you tell somebody to 'be positive!', you're telling them that their feelings are invalid! Nobody knows exactly what another person is going through, and who are we to tell another person how they should feel? I personally hate when people tell me to 'be positive'; I'm glad it's not just me.

♥ It Happened To Me: I Regret Reporting My Rape To The Police. There are not enough words to describe how horrified I am by the way this lady was treated. What is wrong with people in this world?!

♥ Can The Internet Help Decode A Dying Grandmother's Dying Words? Twenty years ago Dorothy Holm passed away from cancer and left behind a stack of coded index cards which left her family stumped for two decades. Twenty years on, and her granddaughter has turned to the Internet for help.

♥ 17 Signs You Were Born in the Mid-Late Eighties... I was born in 1985, and related to most of this post!

♥ 18 Close Calls That Would Probably Make You Poop Yourself. Well, I'm not sure about that, but my stomach was definitely in knots! 1, 3, 4, 9 and 12 made my stomach lurch!

♥ This may be the prettiest tea room I've ever laid eyes on!

♥ Remind me to never get ill or injured in America... 

♥ The orphaned fawn that is being raised by a Labrador, after it's Mum was killed in a road accident.

♥ Dogs: you gotta love 'em.

♥ Cats About To Sneeze... I love that we're not the only animals to pull faces when we sneeze!

♥ Some books to sink your teeth in to: 35 Books to Read Before Their 2014 Movies25 Young Adult Books For Adults- (I recommend the Divergent series); and 15 Book Series to Read If You Loved The Hunger Games.

♥ And finally, some outfits I'm loving this week: Cara of I Like Pretty Clothes in a fabulous polka dot frock; Elena aka Frivolous Mrs D. looking stunning in swan print; Julia of The Print Fiend rocking the ASOS fox print smock; Kate of Scathingly Brilliant's Frozen-inspired look; and this whole bunch of amazing outfits from Sara's in Love With...


Have a great day!

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. That rainbow hair! Omg haha I really want rainbow stairs too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much good stuff - if we ever own a house with stairs I'm turning them into a rainbow! Also I love all the clothes on cupcakes clothes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to have rainbow stairs one day; we have stairs but sadly they're carpeted. Cupcakes Clothes wears such amazing outfits, doesn't she! xx

      Delete
  3. I love the giraffe tattoo. It's sublime! Rainbow stairs are awesome. Here's something you may enjoy: www.whitewolfpack.com/2014/01/adorable-siberian-husky-can-walk-again.html It's a husky on prosthetics. x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The giraffe tattoo is probably the best giraffe tattoo I've ever seen. Everybody needs some rainbow stairs in their life! The link's no longer working, but it looks like such a great blog. I've bookmarked it to check out properly later xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig