Sunday 29 December 2013

Sunday Favourites #62

Hey guys,

Well, it's the last Sunday of the year, and to celebrate, I've crammed in over two dozen fabulous images for your viewing pleasure. I hope you enjoy them!


I've pinned so many fantastic tattoos lately that choosing which to share this week was extremely difficult and time-consuming. I'm going to dedicate a post or two to the best ones in the next couple of weeks, but I couldn't wait to share this carousel rabbit piece this week. It's a beautiful work of art, and I'm now considering getting two small carousel bunnies of my old bunnies, Tigerlily and Honey, inked on me in the future to remember them by.


I love this lilac unicorn dress!


This is the perfect pastel kitchen.

[Source]

I adore this pastel blue staircase decorated with flowers.


I want to make a DIY Rainbow Petal Cake.


I'd love to make myself a tulle garland like this to string above my dressing table.


I can't stop laughing at this Somecard!


Dreamy green eye make up.

[Source]

Fancy a moose-back ride?

[Source]

There's something incredibly beautiful about this photo of a tree growing on another.

[Source]

This stag has made a couple of lemur friends.

[Source]

This fox tattoo is adorable, and reminds me of Rachel's two thigh tats.

[Source]

I love these yarn letters.

[Source]

Yet another colourful make up look I need to try.

[Source]

This colour wheel tattoo is so unusual, and being a bit of a colour junkie, I naturally want it!

[Source]

This manicure is gorgeous.

[Source]

What an incredibly selfless human being!

[Source]

I love this idea of a s'mores bar at a party.

[Source]

I'm planning on making this Nutella Cheesecake in the next day or so. It sounds divine!

[Source]

Beauty has no definition.


These guys deserve respect!


Another lovely work of art.

[Source]

Random acts of kindness like this make me smile. I hope she fulfilled that dream.

[Source]

Bianca of Goodnight Little Spoon created a One Hundred Things to Draw book as a gift. I've wanted the 642 Things to Draw books for a while, but I think this has inspired me to make my own!


You can print designs on cookies using a stamp and edible ink! I'm so going to do this sometime.


I now want need a chalkboard car.

[Source]

Who wants to be normal, anyway? It's boring!



~  When Your Mother Says She's Fat... a daughter's account of negative body image

~  You can't weigh beauty.

~  35 Pictures That Prove The World Isn't Such A Bad Place.

~  I love this tutorial for a DIY statement necklace.

~  Have you read about the two best friends who were just days from death, but miraculously both received life-saving lung transplants on the same day after many months of waiting for donors? I cried as I read it.

~  A couple marked their 61st wedding anniversary with an Up-themed anniversary photo shoot; grape soda badge, an' all! I think this may be the cutest thing I've ever seen.

~  Why Home Alone 2 is One of the Most Disturbing Films Ever Made. I was still laughing long after I'd finished reading this post.

~  If you loved this cartoon and / or books when you were a child, your childhood was officially awesome!

~  Speaking of cartoons, there's a blog out there that is dedicated to recreating all the burger specials from Bob's Burgers in real life!

~  Some outfits I really love this week: this gorgeous cobalt blue look; Ali Buttons in a festive red and green look; A Curious Fancy in beautiful red tartan and yellow; Cupcake's Clothes' Christmas outfit; and Style and Poise looking elegant in faux fur.

~  These macro photos of snowflakes are so beautiful.

~  I don't know what it is that makes abandoned buildings so creepy, but these photographs of an abandoned Belgian mansion are extremely eerie.

~  The 13 Creepiest Things a Child Has Ever Said to a Parent. I'm officially freaked out by a few of them

~  16 Things You Only Notice Between Boxing Day and New Year's Eve. So accurate!

~  The 23 Most Unforgivable Spelling Mistakes of 2013... This really made me chuckle. I'm not sure which one made me laugh most!

and let's end with something light-hearted:

~  Strange and Improbably Animal Friendships.



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I always love your Sunday Serendipity. I'm sure I've said it before, but I look forward to seeing it every Sunday.

    I think my favourite this week is a S'mores bar! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! and the soldier bridge? oh my goodness, brave and heroic men x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tattoos and the unicorn dress is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig