Wednesday 4 December 2013

Christmas Wish List

Hey guys,

With just three weeks to go 'til Christmas and family members asking me left, right, and centre what I want this year, I thought it was time I put my Christmas list together! 

I checked it twice. 

I'm on the nice list... 

Yeah, right!

It took me a little while to compile this list together, because I'm quite content with what I already have at the moment. I don't have many serious cravings or much that I really need. My wardrobe is crammed; my Kindle is full of free books; I have a roof over my head. I have so many other things to be thankful for.

I gave the Christmas list a little thought, and I eventually began to remember some of the lovely things I've been coveting, and low and behold, I present to you, my Christmas list!




Most little girls love ponies or dolphins; but when I was a little girl, my favourite animal was the red fox. I can't remember if it began before my obsession with The Animals of Farthing Wood, but I do know I still love those red critters today. So, being just as smitten with dresses and the colour green, I told myself I had to have this dress. It hasn't happened yet, but I live in hope that Santa will take pity on me. It's not in the Curve section, though, I'm afraid- but it has a smocked fit. I imagine the size 18 will probably cater to a couple of sizes above, too.


I fell in love with this colourful eyeshadow palette after seeing a review of it a month or two ago. As some of you know, I'm not colour shy, and I would wear every one of those stunning shades. Sadly it's currently sold out on their website, but it also comes in a set with three blushers here.


I've been coveting this red and black check skirt for ages now; I can't get enough of checks and tartan this season. I'd love to add this one to my winter wardrobe and would probably wear it with everything from leather jackets and studs to chunky knit jumpers. 


I'm a big fan of Lush's make up range 'Emotional Brilliance', and am always looking to add more to my collection of six. I'd love to try their lipsticks, especially a bold red like 'Ambition', and the next eyeshadows I hope to own are two bold blues- 'Calm' and 'In Charge'.


I've wanted a new iPod dock for a couple of years, since I upgraded my iPod and found the dock I owned wasn't compatible with it. I'm not looking for anything fancy or expensive; just something that works and isn't too hideous. I quite like the look of this purple clock radio dock. 


I fell in love with these boots after buying the burgundy pair for myself a few months ago; they're the perfect fit for my wide feet, and cute, too. I convinced my Mum to get me a pair in forest green for Christmas- she gave me a peek at them yesterday, and I can't wait to wear them! She's also bought me the black pair, which I'm allowed to pay off later! Yay!


I haven't got a particular bath or body product in mind, but I would love to find a couple of Lush things under the tree on Christmas Day. I love most of their lines, so I'm not fussy! My little sister used to work in Lush so I've become accustomed to getting Lush gifts at Christmas, which is A-OK with me!


If I remember correctly, I put this on last Christmas's wish list, but I still haven't snagged myself a copy. Perhaps in 2014 I'll finally get around to giving some jewellery making a go... we'll see!


I think the pansy print dress by Dorothy Perkins is so beautiful and I love everything about it from the colour to the adorable print. I adore pansies! It's sold out of my size online, and I've probably missed out on it, but I live in hope of it magically appearing in my wardrobe. I would never take it off.


I'm a sucker for L'Occitane's Cherry Blossom range, and it's been so long since I last had a bottle or two on my dressing table; it isn't the cheapest of beauty products. I most miss their Shimmering Body Lotion which smells absolutely amazing and gives me the softest skin, but the other products are fantastic, too.

And that's this year's Christmas list!

So, Santa, if you're listening... I've been a very good girl this year. Wink, wink.

Yeah... I'm fooling no one!

What's on your Christmas list this year?


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. The sizing on the fox dress is ridiculously oversized, so you should definitely be ok with it!
    I love foxes as well, I think that has a lot to do wtih Animals of Farthing Wood, which I loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surely Santa will get you one of these gifts! I do rather like the Lush range, I like the lippy called 'ambition'! although I don't have an ambitious bone in my body! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous xmas wishlist i hope you get some of those gorgeous things xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig