Wednesday 9 October 2013

Wednesday Wish List


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20


After splurging quite a bit on myself recently, my shopping urges have been satisfied for now, but that hasn't stopped me from lusting after this selection of beauties this week.

I'm still lusting after all the lovely jewel tones and darker colours, but especially forest green and navy. Oh, okay, burgundy, as well... I know I love my bold colours, but if I could fill my wardrobe with green, navy, and burgundy I'd be as happy as a shopaholic in a shoe shop- well, at least until Spring!

I'm loving the new selection of dresses Dorothy Perkins, Pink Clove, ASOS Curve, and New Look Inspire all have to offer at the moment, from bright cobalt blue skater dresses, to delicate floral tea dresses. They just keep on hitting the nail on the head this Autumn! I love Evans' new season ankle boots, and so many gorgeous accessories by Irregular Choice. And not to be forgotten, is Tatty Devine's latest range of accessories. I'm in love with the rainbow brooch and necklace, and the rabbit designs are also really appealing. Just as well that they're all a bit out of my budget, or my bank balance would be suffering!

What's on your lust list right now?

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. oooh, some lovely things. I am trying to enforce a spending ban, but your posts make it very hard! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are far too many lovely things to tempt us this season! And I'm sorry for corrupting you! Haha xx

      Delete
  2. I need that velvet dress!!!!!!!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that scarf in my life. ♡ And the sky bunny necklace is so cute even the panda brooch. My list includes (biker-)boots and cozy (oversized) jumper. Oh … and I really need a skinny jeans in a dark red. :)

    ♡ Mel xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the scarf, necklace, and brooch a lot, too. Boots and jumpers are on my wish list, right now, too, and dark red skinny jeans would be perfect for winter. I just love a good dose of burgundy! :)

      Delete
  4. So many lovely things, and I love that little Irregular Choice bag. I can't deny, winter colours are my favourites, this whole collage appealed to me! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are far too many amazing Irregular Choice bags around at the mo. I want them all! My favourite colours to wear changes with the seasons, but winter colours are some of the loveliest! xx

      Delete
  5. I'll take one of everything x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving 1, 4, 5, 13 and 19. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute I love all the irregular choice bits xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would! Their things are always perfect xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig