Wednesday 21 August 2013

Wednesday Wish List


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 

I'm going to keep the commentary for this week's wish list short and sweet as I'm writing this at ten to five in the morning, and my brain doesn't want to work. 

So, this week, I've been doing a bit of online window shopping for my (imaginary) Autumn wardrobe, and I'm loving what I've seen so far. There's a fantastic mix of dark colours, jewel tones, and bold brights around at the moment, and I can't decide which colour group I'm loving more. I've also happy to see so many beautiful lace dresses everywhere I look, as well as pretty prints, and a generous dash of tartan.

Speaking of tartan, how perfect is the tartan dress (3) from new plus size retailer Pink Clove? I need it in my life. I discovered Pink Clove last week, and I'm intrigued by their collection of simple but sophisticated clothes. Their lovely skater dresses, lace frocks, colour block leggings, and stylish skirts get a thumbs up from me. Their prices are so reasonable, so hopefully I'll be able to take them for a test-drive soon.

Apart from the tartan skater dress, my favourites this week are the gorgeous cobalt blue and burgundy lace dresses (1 and 11), the purple Leather Satchel Co satchel (4), and the panda pumps (8). Oh, the panda pumps! If only they didn't cost so much to ship, or I'd have snatched them up like a shot. Damn shipping costs! Where's a lotto win when you need one, eh?

What's on your wish list this week?


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. you pick some fabulous items, the tartan dress is yum, I want some checks in my life x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sandra. I'm loving tartan and checks right now. Glad I'm not the only one! xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks, Vicky! Ooh I bet that dress is lovely in red and looks amazing on you! You should buy the blue one, too! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig