Wednesday 5 June 2013

Wednesday Wish List

Afternoon guys!

I'll start by apologizing for my silence over the last few days. I've been experiencing a few technical difficulties with my laptop; basically it's been overheating so I've been unable to keep it running long enough to blog. Now I'm back at home it seems to be okay. I intended to catch up a little last night, but I managed to fall asleep on my laptop last night while trying to put this post together. I must be getting old if that's what a two hour car journey does to me now!

So, this week's Wednesday Wish List is a little later than usual, but I suppose it's better late than never.


Now that summer has finally made an appearance, I'm finding myself drawn to gorgeous bold summery hues such as blues, greens, purples, yellows, and reds; as you can see above. I'm a little uninspired by clothes online at the moment, but Lovedrobe, Simply Be, and Modcloth have some truly beautiful dresses, and summer knitwear right now. I would love some of Simply Be's colourful selection of shrug cardigans to pair with my dress collection, and wish I could add all of these dresses to my wardrobe. The Modcloth dress is made from a squirrel print fabric! Squirrel! Sadly it's sold out of the larger sizes, but a girl can dream!

One of my favourite pieces is currently the Accessorize owl shaped bag. I saw it in store in Southampton on the weekend, and would have bought it there and then if I could have afforded to. My sister had to prise me away. Hopefully I can adopt one soon since my birthday is coming up in less than a month's time. It's so quirky, and suits my style perfectly! It has to be mine!

That same day, I also saw a coral make up bag in River Island that I was so tempted to buy. It's so much roomier than my Fossil case, and felt good quality, too. As for cosmetics, I really want to add another Lush eyeliner to the collection (at present I own six), and think Calm is a great colour for summer. I adore Lush's make up range; it's brilliant! And I'm also coveting a couple of new perfumes. DKNY Delicious perfumes are my absolute favourites, and the new Sweet Delicious Tart Key Lime has a gorgeous citrus-ey scent that is perfect for those hot sunny days. I'm also surprised by how lovely Britney Spears' Island Fantasy perfume is; it smells of water melon, and citrus fruits. It's the kind of perfume I'd wear on a summer holiday. I'd love to get my hands on both!

What's on your wish list right now?

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I never think to get around to looking for other perfumes - I just tend to stick to the old favourites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't normally shop around for new perfumes, either. I tend to stick to ones I know, but my sister likes shopping for perfume so every now and then I'll discover something new xx

      Delete
  2. I love the way you have put this collection together, I particularly like the maxi dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you very much! The maxi dresses are so lovely :)

      Delete
  3. Oh, such beautiful colors and prints for summer...
    The print on the very first dress is my favorite, I totally would have bought it if it weren't so short and had some longer sleeves! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many lovely prints and colours around right now; too many to resist. I think you'd look stunnin in that dress, and I don't think it's as short as it appears, but, yeah, sleeves would be nicer! xx

      Delete
  4. lovedrobe......what have you done to me haha, the first dress is vintage style heaven - its my birthday this month so if in stock its coming home to momma x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Lovedrobe clothes are so beautiful, especially that first dress! I hope you get to buy it. Remember they have their own website, as well as being stocked on New Look's website xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. So lovely! I had to be prised out of the store because I wanted to bring him home with me! I need it! xx

      Delete
  6. I really want Calm by Lush too, such a gorgeous colour! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty, and I think it would look amazing on you! I just love the Emotional Brilliance eye make up xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig