Wednesday 24 April 2013

Wednesday Wish List



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 //

Hey guys,

Just a quick Wednesday wish list post from me before the clock strikes midnight.

I've been doing my best to avoid window shopping online, which I do when I'm bored, as I can't afford to make any purchases at the minute. I can report I'm failing miserably at keeping away from my favourite websites, and have a lust list as long as my arm... if my arm was two miles long, that is! Oops. What can I say? Everything is so lovely this season!

I'm still finding myself drawn to pastel colours, but also monochrome, and my usual brights. One of my favourite pieces at the moment is the black and white polka dot and heart print prom dress from Dotty P's (1), the print is a little different, and definitely my way of doing monochrome. I'm also being drawn to maxi skirts left, right, and centre; I want to fill my wardrobe with them, and this bright purple chiffon maxi (2) is gorgeous. I love the lilac Zatchels satchel (4); I don't know why, but I'm loving the colour right now. I adore the patterned ASOS maxi (7); the pattern is stunning; although it has a thigh split which is out of my comfort zone... but perhaps with leggings underneath? I recently saw that Models Own have bought out a range of pastel nail art pens (8), and I really want to try them. (Their nail art pens are fantastic)! There are a couple of their glittery nail polishes I have my eye on, too (12, 13). And another brilliant set I discovered was Stila's Natural Beauty Eye Shadow Palette (9). It appears to have a similar selection of colours to the Urban Decay Naked sets, although it's far cheaper at only £14.50! I've yet to find the perfect natural eye shadow palette, so I may have to give it a try. And I had to feature the blue bobbins lamp (11) from Next, which I'm desperate to get for my bedroom. It's so quirky, and fun! I WILL own it, it's just a question of when! 

What's on your wish list right now?

SHARE:

2 comments

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig