Saturday 2 March 2013

Grab a Bargain: Coral Cat Print Skater Dress

Morning folks,

I discovered a fabulous coral skater dress with the most amazing cat print I just had to share with all you plus size ladies.






I first spotted this particular dress on the AX Paris Summer listings in 2012. It was love at first sight but I never got around to buying it. Then it went in to the sale at the end of the Summer at the ridiculously low price of £7.99 but still I missed out on it.

You can imagine my delight when I discovered the dress has re appeared on AX Paris's website earlier this week, and was not only available in my size, but it was also still retailing at £7.99! This dress was originally £40.00, and it's now 80% off that RRP!

 I was unable to stop myself from making a cheeky purchase, even though I'm strapped for cash. I couldn't resist. Do you lovely ladies know that new accounts get twenty percent off their first order? I quickly created a new one with another of my email addresses and snapped the dress up for £6.39!! Six pounds and thirty nine pence! Now if that isn't a bargain, I don't know what is! 

I only ordered the dress on Thursday night so I haven't received the dress nor do I know if it's going to fit, suit me, or be worth the purchase, but there's only one way to find out, girls! What are you waiting for? Go snap one up! They currently have sizes 16-22 available, UK delivery is reasonably priced, and I believe they deliver worldwide!

I'll let you know what the dress is really like when I get my hands on it!

Have you treated yourself to this dress lately, or do you think you will now?

Thanks for reading,
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. My God, now that really IS a bargain! Can't wait to see it arrive, I LOVE CAT PRINT haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably the best bargain I've ever abused! It's gorgeous! Can't wait to blog about it. I would never have guessed you love cat print... haha!! xx

      Delete
  2. I bought this at full price but I had to size up for it to fit its a beautiful dress great bargain xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I'd be a little gutted! I always size up with waisted dresses when I can. I did with this one, and it came today and fits perfectly. I love it so much! xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig