Happy Wednesday guys,
I hope you're all having a great week.
Lately I've been admiring lots of beautiful pieces which I've been dying to add to my wardrobe, but unfortunately shopping isn't an option for me for the foreseeable future. I'm not sure why I'm torturing myself by window shopping online, but I guess it doesn't hurt to dream...
Here's what I have my eye on at the minute...
And here's why...
(Follow the highlighted number to the items shown above)
1. I'm not a huge fan of structured bags, but I've been admiring this textured frame bag from River Island for a couple of months. The texture and vintage look are perfect.
2. I'm partial to a beautiful tan handbag, and have been searching for a new staple brown bag for some time. This scalloped Oasis satchel is beautiful, and versatile, too.
3. I saw this Feelin' Dandy lip and cheek set in store recently, and fell in love with it. It's such a fantastic kit of products. They come in other shades, too.
4. All this cold dismal weather has left me dreaming of Summer, and I can't wait to start wearing sandals with everything. These coral studded sandals will look great with floaty maxi dresses.
5. I've been admiring the print on the Pin Up Girl Clothing Dee Dee and Evelyn dresses for over a year now. The blue and violet floral design is so stunning! I wish I could afford to make it my own! My older sister is graduating from university next January which includes a formal ball, so I'm considering this frock as my outfit.
6. I think this gradated Paris jumper dress looks so warm and cosy! Perfect with a pair of leggings or jeggings.
7. I'm dying to pick up a few of these maxi skirts from New Look. This navy skirt would be so versatile and could be worn all year round.
8. Another bunny print piece I have my heart set on. Perhaps something to honour my Honey Bunny who passed away last week aged eleven.
9. I've become infatuated with this amazing chevron print jumpsuit... it's so on trend and the colours are gorgeous.
10. There's nothing I love more than an injection of colour in my fashion. This Aztec satchel is wonderfully quirky but still has that classic quality, too.
11. Isn't the garden print on this Dorothy Perkins dress just fabulous? I can see myself wearing it with lots of lavender, and pale pinks.
12. At £55 these Converse are quite expensive, but I've fallen in love with the ditsy floral print. They're the prettiest trainers I've ever laid eyes on. Wouldn't they look perfect with the PUGC dress?
13. The heart print design of these shoes is so eighties! I love them!
14. These Converse would look lovely dressed down with a good pair of jeans.
15. My dream is to own some of Cath Kidston's luggage, and I'm loving the new strawberry print designs that are new in this season.
16. This Two Faced Sweetheart Perfect Flush Blush is just gorgeous! If only it could magically appear in my make up bag.
There's also a lovely pastel coloured necklace in Accessorize I love, but I couldn't find it online to share it with you.
Which piece is your favourite?
What's on your wish list?
Thanks for reading,