Sunday 23 December 2012

A Special Christmas Inspiration Sunday

Christmas is my favourite time of year, and I still love it as much as I did when I was little. I love watching Christmas films and listening to festive songs. I love decorating the house and seeing homes and shops all around me decorated and lit up with fairy lights. I love the atmosphere at this time of year, shopping for Christmas gifts, and spending time wrapping them up perfectly, baking Christmas treats, and spending some quality time with the family. In short, I'm a big Christmas geek, and I don't think I'll ever change.

Today, I've got a post of some of the best festive images I've been collecting through Tumblr and Pinterest recently. I hope this little post helps get you in the festive spirit. Merry Christmas everyone!


Sounds pretty damn good to me! Gotta love Elf!


Amazing festive snow flake nails.


The attention to detail on these nails is astounding! No attempt I shall make at this design will ever look this intricate.


Christmas trees don't come much finer than the Rockefeller Center Christmas trees. One day I will have to see New York decorated for Christmas. One day...

Now for a few perfectly decorated living rooms...

[Source]

So pretty!


This may be my favourite.




[Source]

There's something so cosy about the Scandi Chic look.



I really like how rustic this fire place looks with the stockings hung from it.


Noel, noel...


I would love to decorate my home like this for Christmas.


So tastefully decorated! Love this.


This looks so romantic.


I adore this idea of wrapping Christmas presents to look like traditional parcels. I want to give it a try! Maybe next year...


Use initials instead of gift tags!


I also quite like the look of this gift wrap. The paper seems to be pages from old books.


And this gift wrap is really creative and pretty, too. The presents are wrapped in music paper, tied with gold ribbon, and finished with a brooch. <3

This image relates to a Christmas Eve Surprise Box idea. The lady fills a box with new pyjamas, a Christmas movie, popcorn, mugs, hot chocolate, marshmallows and a Christmas book, and then surprises her kids with it on Christmas Eve evening. I love this idea and think it could easily be adapted for adults. You could surprise your partner, best friends, or sisters, perhaps, and have a cosy evening in getting excited for Christmas day.


Corgis dressed up like reindeer pulling a sleigh! Heehee. :)

[Source]

Can I get this in my size?


And I'll finish with a mandatory snow scene.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas time, whatever you're doing and with whomever you're celebrating it with. Eat, drink, be merry, and have a good one.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Do you love Christmas, or are you more likely to be found muttering 'bah, humbug!' at this time of year?

How will you be celebrating the festive season this year?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig