Friday 23 November 2012

Making Christmas Shopping Cheaper with Discounts and Deals

I was catching up on emails last night, and found my inboxes flooded with shop newsletters that were promoting discounts and/or offers of free delivery. I find it hard to resist an offer of money off my purchases; why settle for full price next week when there's great bargains to be had now? With a month to go til Christmas I figured most of us are committed to Christmas shopping now, so I've put together a little post on some great deals to make Christmas shopping a little easier for you.

Firstly, River Island have free standard delivery until midnight tonight. I took advantage of this rare offer, and snapped up this beautiful hair scarf for myself. I've been wanting to purchase some new hair scarves for a while now, and for £6 I couldn't say no to this floral beauty. There's a camouflage version I have my eye on, too gave in and bought as well. River Island rarely have free delivery, so take advantage of it while you can!





Accessorize have 20 percent off full priced items and free delivery until Sunday the 25th. Just use the code Treat20 at the checkout.

 I managed to order these gorgeous fair isle slippers for £12.80, instead of £16.00 + delivery charge, for my Mum for Christmas. I've been planning to buy these for her for a while, so I'm glad I held off. The great thing about Accessorize slippers is that they go up to a size 8/42. My Mum finds it hard to find nice slippers that fit her size eights, so hopefully these will go down a treat. If not, well, I'll be happy to take them off her hands. Shame my feet are smaller than hers, because I really want them for myself!


The Body Shop

You'll get 35% off full priced items + free delivery with The Body Shop until Monday 26th by entering 'SECRET' at the check out. It's a great time to stock up on goodies for gift boxes, like I showed you guys on Monday, or to snap up some lovely gift sets for your loved ones.

I'm debating about getting this Cranberry gift set to complete my Mum's Christmas presents. It'll cost £9.75 instead of £15.00 + delivery! Thoughts?

And Many Others...


Ciate

If you sign up to Ciate you'll get 10% off your first order. The code  I was sent is CTRG10. I'm desperate to order their Mini Mani Month advent calendar, but I just haven't got the money to splurge on myself right now, but this code will make it cheaper for anyone who's planning on buying one.

Dorothy Perkins

Dorothy Perkins have a flash sale on which end on Sunday 25th. DPBDAY should still get you 15% off dresses all year round.

Evans

Evans currently have up to 30% off knitwear and up to 30% off selected boots.

F&F at Tesco

You can get £10 off when you spend £50 with F&F at Tesco with the code CYBERDEAL until Midnight Monday. They also have an up to 50% off sale on.

H&M

H&M have up to 50% off selected knitwear.


Maggie Angus

Maggie Angus have 20% off everything today for Black Friday. If I had the money I would so be taking advantage of this offer and buying it all because I love their quirky jewellery. This brand is perfect for friends who love something a little bit different and kitsch.


You can get up to £10 off selected party wear with New Look, although I don't think this applies to anything from the Inspire range. There is also up to 25% off selected shoes and boots. Why not get a new pair of shoes (or six) to see you through all those Christmas parties?

Pin Up Girl Clothing

Pin Up Girl Clothing are offering you  35% off almost everything today only with the code CC35_BF12. It's the perfect excuse to treat yourself to one of their amazing retro inspired dresses.

Topshop

Topshop have free delivery (worldwide) until Monday the 26th. Again, Topshop don't often offer free delivery, or really many discounts at all, so this is the time to make your Topshop purchases.




I'm sure there are many more discounts and offers to be had out there, but these are the ones which made it through to my inboxes.

With so many great offers being promoted by all the big name shops and brands, it's the perfect time to get stuck in your Christmas shopping. You'll be able to give more for less, or you'll be able to save a few pounds
. Without sounding like a tesco ad, we all know every penny counts during this recession we keep drifting in and out of. Of course, you could use what you save towards a new outfit for the Christmas party! Take advantage of these great deals while you can!

Happy Shopping!

Do you try to take advantage of discount codes and sales when shopping?

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig