Sunday 22 July 2012

The Liebster Award Part Two



The lovely Stefi of She's Electric recently awarded me The Liebster Blog Award- thank you very much Stefi! I'm very flattered that you nominated me! I hope you'll all go and check out her blog and give her a follow.


The rules for receiving the award are as follows :

1) Each person must post 11 things about themselves

2) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.

3) Choose 11 people and link them in the post

4) Go to their page and tell them

5) No tag backs!

1. 11 Things About Me

1. I'm a middle child.
2. At 27, I still don't know what I want to do with my life.
3. I met David Cameron twice before he was Prime Minister.
4. I would travel almost anywhere in the UK/Ireland for a good concert. Perhaps even further.
5. I was not once, but twice late for work because I was stuck behind a Chinook. No, really!
6. I have a ten year old pet bunny called Honey aka The Honey Bunny.
7. I've lived in the same town all my life.
8. You wouldn't guess this now, but, growing up I hated dresses!
9. A full grown male sea lion kissed me on the forehead. (During work experience in 2003).
10. About a year and a half ago, while out dog walking, my Sister and I came across a pool of blood and a trail of it that stretched more than a quarter of a mile. We called the Police. Reports said it was a suicide attempt, but the rumour mill said it was a knife attack.
11. I LOVE Christmas time. I love all the hype leading up to it; buying gifts, wrapping them, decorating the house, the way it brings family and friends together... and of course, watching Christmas films!

2. Stefi's Questions to Me

What's your most worn item of clothing? Probably my denim Dorothy Perkins dress.
Do you prefer to shop alone or with friends? I love the fun and company of shopping with others, but I prefer shopping alone so I can take my time browsing/trying clothes on without bothering anyone.
Whose style would you steal if you could? Famous- Zooey Deschanel and Dita Von Teese. Fictional: Carrie Bradshaw. Bloggers- Nita of Pashteit, Rachel of A Dress Is For Life (although she is technically my style twin!), Cara of I Like Pretty Clothes, and my lovely friend Carol of MyStylisms.
Beach Holiday or City Break? I'm completely obsessed with the sea, so definitely a beach holiday BUT I'm obsessed with New York and would chose that option first any day!
One Piece or Bikini on the Beach? One piece. A bikini would not suit me.
Dresses or Pants (Trousers)? Dresses, without a doubt.
How do you feel about Belts? It took a while for me to find a shape that works for me, but now I love wearing skinny belts to break down an outfit and to enhance my waist. I'm still not very keen on wide belts as they're just too uncomfortable on my shape.
Best Sale Bargain EVER? I've always been rubbish with sales until recently. Nothing really comes to mind!
Chick flick or action movie? I love me a good chick flick... though I have a disaster film obsession, too.
A feel good song is? I've too many to list! Off the top of my head I currently love replaying Coffee's For Closer's by Fall Out Boy; Dakota by Stereophonics; Time To Dance and Camisado by Panic! At The Disco; Nothing Without You and Time by Boyzone; and On Top, Believe Me Natalie, Read My Mind and Smile Like You Mean It by The Killers never fail to make me feel happy. And the Mamma Mia soundtrack!  If any of those fail, LMFAO usually has me laughing.
Tea or Coffee? Neither!

This is the second time I've been awarded the Liebster Blog Award, so I won't nominate another eleven people. I follow so many blogs that it would be far too hard to narrow them down to another eleven. If you're reading this, consider yourself nominated! If you want to answer the following eleven questions you can! Also, feel free to answer them in the comments if you want to !

My Questions To You...

1. Plane, train, or boat?
2. New York, Paris, or London?
3. What's your signature nail polish colour/look?
4. Magazines or books?
5. Arena concert or music festival?
6. What's your favourite song?
7. What's your favourite make up brand?
8. Girlie night in, or girls' night out?
9. Who inspires you?
10. Pop music or rock tunes?
11. Fake tan, sunbeds, natural tan, or pale and interesting?




SHARE:

4 comments

  1. congratulations on your award, its nice to find out more about you - whats a chinook? and omg the blood story and a fellow christmas lover-i almost don't like christmas day because its then officially over x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria. A Chinook is a type of aircraft used in the military- you know the helicopter-like vehicle with two propellers on top? Stumbling on a pool of blood in the dark was creepy, but I don't think the person involved died. Do you know, I'm the same with Christmas day. It makes me sad that it's all over. The lead up to it is always much more exciting x

      Delete
  2. Congrats sweetie :)
    I always love reading your answers and getting to know you a little better! And thank you for mentioning me :3

    You'll get a very long and very much overdue email later tonight (more like tomorrow morning!) btw^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, Nita :). You're very welcome; you know already that I love your style!

      Thanks for the lovely long email; I'll reply as soon as I can :)

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig