Sunday 1 April 2012

It's Finally Pay Day!

The last Friday of the month has just gone by, which can only mean one thing: it's PAY DAY!

Sadly, my purse is a lot lighter than it used to be when I was last able to work. Gone are the days when I used to shop to my heart's content. Just as well, really; my frivolous purchases often went unloved in the wardrobe, destined for ebay six months later. These days, my attitude to shopping is a little different.

If being on sick pay has taught me anything, it's to spend my money wisely. I only snap something up when I've fallen hook, line, and sinker in love with it, and always check for a discount code online before paying. You'd be surprised how much you can save this way! I've actually been building up a good collection of dresses over the last few months, and I'm pleased to have a wardrobe full of clothes i actually wear!

OOTD


Dress: Dorothy Perkins
Belt: Dorothy Perkins
Cardigan: Next
Purple Tights: ?

I took advantage of Dorothy Perkin's up to 30% off promotion, and bought a few pieces yesterday. I've been finding some of their items oddly sized recently, and had to send three things back to exchange for smaller and larger sizes. I'm really happy with the three skinny belts and halter neck maxi dress i kept though.


 I've used my original royal blue belt so often I had to snap up a spare! These belts are great!


This dress is absolutely stunning! I'm so pleased with the fit, shape, and style. Can't wait to wear it. Will need to shorten it by an inch or so, but it's a little gem.

I'm lusting over a few ASOS dresses as well. Can anyone tell me if their sizes still come up rather small? It's been a while since I ordered clothes from them, but their selection right now is incredible.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig